Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







Appreciating(Idea from JJ)

i want know how come all writing the blog so touching ah?? i read JJ blog just now, i felt wanna borrow her topic(this is benchmarking to do the best practice, not copyrighted, and cannot has been sue with THE COPYRIGHTED ACT 1997)......

so i also take this advantage to voice out my experiences and opinions during this degree program. i know alot of friends during, most of the friends always ask for eat, drink and fun, i know almost everyone also got this experience lah.....i got a friends really wanna said thank you since i know him, for me he not the best among my friend, he only the can ask for do anything, i remember CNY few years ago, i go karaoke with someone until midnight, at the time no more transportation can take for home, so i called him, at the time he rush out from his house and sent me back. have a friend like this is my luck(my mom also said like this and ask me to appreciate for this friendship).

now, i wanna talk about the degree program, i want to thank for few people helped me alot that is MR MOON, JANNA, SUKH and KAR WEI. mr moon i know him since diploma but we seldom met and talk with each other, he is the first person will know my problems when i faced negative situation. he is a good listener and advisor during my most upset period (when faced internal problem and felt wanna quit the study) can said bring me out from the gray world turn into color back, hehehe....thank you so much. then now wanna story about janna, at the first i know her, she giving alot negative feedback(so sorry for janna), like when doing assignment, she won't accept other people ideas and advices, show the EGO herself and intelligence herself. so at the time, want to communicate with her was so HARD (is DF hard, hehe...), so that time i forced to learn and get on practise until now, nowadays i still using the un-proper english also, thank you for pressuring me to grown up with the communication skills. SUKH, hohohoho......when at the first class for degree, he is the only SINGH in the class and if not mistake im the first person try to communication with him(do u remember?), at the first, he giving me a bad image(always delay the assignment and pass-up late), and now, he showing his hardwork in many areas, he can multi-task with the proper planning, he helped me alot in the assignment(especially, he always correct people un-proper language, that is he special), i still remember, he helped me to check and correct for my business law assignment(mr moon also had involved). the last person is kar wei ( SHARON, name recently, memorising DF good. wakakakaka.......), she has a best study behavior in the class(4 flat student), and she always dancing when presentation. although she is a top student in class but she never and ever showing the ego to others(hope she can talking slowly and don't tension herself so much).

i want take this advantage to thank for the teachers and lecturers during my life, is they to bright up my future road to more further(hope i can helped others to thank you also). i will appreciated what im getting from them.

i think this passage is the most longer im writing before(not included in chinese, because my chinese is DF good, wakakaka.....take the chance to show off) all of this what im story about is direct from my heart(true and appreciate), hope they can received it.......A word hard to decribe the feeling, anyway, the only sentence i can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH..........
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At November 22, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Blogger Jonathan Wong said...

you guys love to write touching story lately..hehe..(tears dropping now)    



» Post a Comment