Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







Gastric....Allergic....

this 2 kinds of illness is really suffering people....

gastric....since this monday it come again, maybe because of the ipoh white coffee....make me cannot take the coffee, spicy and creamy food for temporary, my favor nasi lemak cannot be eat.....(ah......).luckily i went out with my little brother, if not i dunno how when the gastric make me pain at the time, he take me to mcD and rest, i just eat a little franch fries only.

allergic.....also is my once of the illness.....nose and skin....i cannot clean the place full of the dirt, it will make me "ah chew" all the time(the word copy by jj). the skin problem more terrible, i cannot eat the crab at all, crab will make my skin very itchy. i still remember 3 years ago when i was a wiring worker, i and colleagues to add few road lamp at maybank tower, suddenly got a unknown flying species and bited me and made me whole body come out the red dots and very itchy.

although i like spicy, coffee and seafood but forced to dun take so much, and cannot go to play the public water park(important is got a sifu said i cannot go to play water out of my house, if not will have accident). so i will not follow anyone go for the water world......
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At November 28, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gastric as excuse, make me waste RM 12, pay me back !!!!    



At November 28, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Blogger *=Sick-caT=* said...

u also can dun wan go watch 1....no me force u to go.....some more not me invite u ah....    



» Post a Comment