Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







my experienced to met "BEST FRIEND"

BEST FRIEND here i means for the ghosts or some unidentified object what i experience since i moved in my current house.

When i moved in the house will so happy in the few days and after that i felt got some weird things happening. Every night can heard some sound like a gas drink can drop at the stairs from the higher place unstoppable around 30 minutes, when i sit down and listen carefully and sound will stopped. Beside that, I also heard got people push a wheelbarrow run to front and come back repeated at a period of time. I dunno is it I'm listen wrongly, but i heard it very true. One more is when woke up suddenly will listen a voice like woman crying from a far place, in few minutes will gone.

I still remember very clear on my mind, i think is around semester 4 or 5 in degree course. I always go find Wei Yong and Shirley drink at the Saiful's stall. The things is happened when i walked back to home. The way to home i must walk through a long overhead bridge only can cross over the highway, when i reached the bridge will can listened a radio sound around there but that place no houses, really felt scared at the time.

No that only, i really saw it but is a far distance. The happen also at the overhead bridge, when i walk up to the bridge and i saw a lady walked up at the another side. I think we will meet when at the middle of the bridge, but the weird things happened, when i walked until middle of the bridge and i saw nothing. I really saw her but can't meet??

I really dunno i listen and saw wrongly or what, and i felt it so interesting. Where the voice came from?? Why suddenly disappear??
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment