Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







What the Experience

actually wanna story abit about what happen with my neighbor yesterday, that make the whole block of the flat gossip about it whole day.

yesterday around 11 o'clock at night, got a unknown guy to knock my door and shouted my my mom name, my mom said how come the foreign guy know her name. so went out and saw the guy very nervous and said his sister wanna suicide and knew is the neighbor's brother. the guy took up a hammer to broke the door lock and went in, once open the door and saw got few bottle of the Guinness and bleach liquid. the neighbor face already pale and her body shack, always said the nonsense things. so we help to called the police and ambulance to helped. at few minutes, policemen was reached and try persuaded and negotiated with my neighbor in few minutes before the ambulance come. more few minutes, the ambulance finally came and the medical assistants checked the situation to knew my neighbor drink alot bleach liquid and took the my neighbor to the hospital.

this is very terrible things happened around me, this also first faced this kind of things. why need suicide to end of the life? anythings also got a way to solve.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At December 18, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope she get well soon    



» Post a Comment