Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







experience using the phone.....


















1. Ericsson T768 - this is my first phone when i form4. taken from dad.

2. Mitsubishi Trium xs - use for temporary but breakdown at my hand......i sent it to recycle by myself. taking from dad.

3. Nokia 3315 - because the previous break so bought the second hand one to replaced it. my sister missing the phone(OMG.....). and it also the first phone i bought by my own money.

4. Nokia 2600 (left no1) - i already using this before my sister missing, but i still felt sad because the phone. this is also i bought with my money with new set.

5. Nokia 6030 (left no2) - this is the phone my sister said pay back to me but i just using for 3 weeks only.

6. Motorola L6 (no3) - this is the phone that my dad lucky draw from the annual dinner in the company. i use for almost two months because the bluetooth really lousy.

7. Nokia 6233 (no4-current using) - im using this now. this phone fulfill my satisfaction. the third phone i bought.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At December 12, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Blogger Jonathan Wong said...

Woah..so many mobile phone
please give me one    



At December 12, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonder full collection of phones,surprisingly you still keep the old phones..old is gold ya.

I think your fourth phone is the best out all, it has many functions and the price is reasonable as well.

Any way thanks to share about your phone history,enjoyed reading it.    



» Post a Comment