Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







talking my hobbies....

i know you all like to know what i did and do every time..... my life is very simple..... can eat, can drink, can shit, can pee and can sleep already enough. not much can do when i still during the student's life. in the student is really relaxing but really waste money, when i step back to study diploma until now, i already grab all my money in the bank to the fees and pocket money and now only depend on my parents.

actually i like to collecting stamps in my life, the stamps will let you know the country's culture, life and the religion. this hobby started since i still was a primary school kid, actually at the initial i just saw people got so i also wanna want to own one stamps album, so i started for it. if you all got any stamp and please left it to me, dun waste it and throw it away. stamps is a part of my life.

secondly, i like to surf the internet for information especially for the IT parts. i try to get more information to improve my knowledge, skill and information up-to-date. this not the important, i like to play online game for relaxing my mind; every time until the exam time, after i study all my note until brain stuck so i will go and gaming to relaxing my mind and continued back to the study, that is my way to study(is it weird). (tips: before go in the exam hall please relax and relax, if not will forgot what was study)

third, i like to collect STEFANIE SUN album, i like her song and her voice. i bought all of her album already. got alot people said i waste my money on albums but i felt it very worth and valuable for me. beside that i still got the collection of the initial D, this sets of animation really let me spent alot, i bought all original cd for the collection, my mom always scolding(haha.....ignore lah....i like mah). and many many again like the fast and the furious, 2 fast 2 furious, the fast and the furious : toyko drift, and many animation.

last one, EAT...... eat is the very very very important activity for me(see my body size already know lah). chinese people always say when people born in this world just because of eat. i very agree for the word, most of my money is waste on my foods and drinks, i can just using rm100 within one week for the chinese new year(all spent for foods). actually the food delicious or not, when already bought and cooked, please dun waste it(cos all the sweat and tear).
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At December 9, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a nice blog
I enjoy reading it
thank you    



At December 11, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Blogger Imran Ian Mackechnie said...

Thanks for sharing something of yourself and your interests. Long time since I met someone interested in stamps- a fascinating hobby!    



» Post a Comment