Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







activities after study...

dunno why felt so bored stay at home, nothing to do at home, no mood do assignment and final project.....so i follow some one to walk around without purpose, just looking around, talk with old friend and see see and watch watch some book at the borders and mhp bookstore. and of cause needed to eat lunch before that.this is the lunch set for me and another friend. when the mcD lunch package came out, i already had few times. after the lunch so went around borders bookstore with friends, after that go Sungei Wang then go Lowyat plaza. when reached lowyat plaza and took out my wallet and saw my wallet got KASSE or not and buy the pendrive. then i looked and searched the around there.this is the pendrive i bought. limited edition for OX year.

after that, i went to search the phone i want......why ah?? MOTOROLA no have retailers to sell already? Nevermind lah.... so i talked with my friend working at the phone shop in few minutes then went back home.

(*i received alot of the comments about my blog was bored, actually i created the blog not for the diary or talk about the myself stories. this blog i create is shared some my own poem or some articles.....dun blamed me cause i really no idea to some funny things on it)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At February 20, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry lor.. not always so boring de...but sometimes lor.
hope u dont mind ya...    



» Post a Comment