Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







Cooler Master Chasis and Xigmatek cpu fan



This is my new computer chassis and cpu fan....
I change it from a simple chassis into Cooler Master chassis and also change the simple AMD am2 socket into Xigmatek Red Scorpion......All because few weeks ago I accidentally broke my processor so I bought a brand new AMD Athlon 64 x 2 5000+ to replaced my old 4600+, so the overheat problem always happened and I scared to burn up my chipset and mainboard.... so I went to bought the new chassis and cpu fan to solved my problem....

thank.....
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At March 12, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Blogger Chandana said...

Hi, this blog will surely be a blessing for you:

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.    



At April 8, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Awesome rig.    



At April 19, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Blogger SXL said...

WoW I like it ... and I mean it ...
How much did it cost ?    



At April 29, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Blogger Sima said...

Hey nice computer!    



At May 25, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nike air max
air maxChristian Audigier Hoodies
Christian Audigier T-Shirt
Ed Hardy Bags
Ed Hardy BeltsVibram Five Fingers
Vibram 5 Fingers
Vibram Five fingers Sprint Grey Blue
Vibram Five fingers Sprint Grey ClayVibram Five Fingers Classic Man Shoes Navy/Auqa/camo
Vibram Five Fingers Classic Woman Shoes Black/BlackVibram Five Fingers
Vibram 5 Fingers    



» Post a Comment