Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







watched Fast and Furious 4 twice in a week

hahaha......long time didn't watched twice for a same movie already. Recently I watched Fast and Furious 4 in a week twice, and some more I watched for free in both also. I watched twice also in the same hall and same row, first time is hall 1 h10 on Thursday 2.40pm, second time is hall 1 h15 on Saturday 9.40pm(my friends cannot rush for it so I went replaced). Since Year 2009 January until now, this is the movie I felt the best in temporary. If comparing with the The Fast and The Furious : Toyko Drift, it will show not really good for the story because less of racing part already and less luxury car and modified car also. This movie I need wait for the original vcd or dvd to buy because I already had a collection from episode 1 to 3, so this will be my next collection too. Overall of this movie is quite good, 8/10 points i give.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment