Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







so happy and grateful...

On this Monday, I woke up from bed very late cause I'm not feeling well, my eyes turn in red and getting heavy flu. As usual, wake up from bed and the first thing must be switch on my lovely computer to check out my mail and the forum. That of cause will having a brunch to energy myself. Suddenly, got one foreigner calling my dad name and ask about my grandpa. I felt so weird at the time and ask more detail from that foreigner, after that only know the woman is my dad step elder sister(same father difference mom). I dunno wanna felt happy or not, cause she never find my dad around 40 years since my grandpa pass-away. She talk with my dad for a long time and know the second step uncle already pass-away also and the elder uncle migrant to Australia long time ago. Really really is a rare visitor.....

This blog i open for almost 3 years already, but I'm seldom update for the new. Last post is the Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li, I'm very thank for the comments, although I dunno who replied for that. Actually I open this blog last time is to scream out what I'm anger , sad and some supper into a short poem or some phases(IN CHINESE). Recently I blog in English cause need fulfillment some satisfaction. I'm so happy got people always go through this lousy blogger's blog.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment