Welcome To *=Sick-caT=* Page







my house funny kids

is she cute?? my mom take care for her already 3 years already, she is 3 years old and she already is a kinder garden student (for me...the kids still small). since she study at the kinder garden become more naughty and know how to speak well, some time she will made my family laugh and happy when playing with her. the picture that she using the clip hang at her hair and shouted loudly "KOKO, see me, i am SAKAI"......this word come out from the 3 years old kid, so funny lah.....i think my mom take care more than 10 kids, she is the second one i most affection, i help she to changed the diaper and cleaned up the shit and pee and always made the milk for her. some time i felt i can be a good daddy next time, hahahahaha...............
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At February 25, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, she is cute and adorable :)

i would like to pinch her softly >.<

Regards,
H.M    



At February 28, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet girl..hope she will grow up and become a use full person to the society,send my regards to the little sweety ya    



» Post a Comment